Sunday, October 3, 2010

New necklaces for fall!

So, after a very busy summer, I have finally been able to create some fun new pendant necklaces PLUS take photos and update my blog. Yikes! There was a point that I didn't know when it would happen.. ;o)

These are some of my absolute faves - 3/4" & 1" square glass pendant necklaces. Each are attached with a silver bail and come on a silver ball chain. The backing is a resin that hardens like glass and is virtually water proof (I haven't yet soaked them for days on end, but I know you can jump in the pool with no worries!). Each piece is hand made and unique. $20 at Hollywood Cycles in Bloomington.

***FOR CHRISTMAS: Want to make a custom necklace for a loved one for the holidays? I will be doing custom necklaces in the next two months. Orders must be placed and paid in full ($25 each ) by Nov. 15th to be completed by Dec. 15th. Email me at quietgirldesigns@yahoo.com for more details.



1 comment: